Information regarding UFAG Laboratorien AG's provisions in handling the current COVID-19 situation
The aim of UFAG Laboratorien AG's pandemic plan is:
- to reduce the risk of infection of our employees and to reduce the risk of spreading the current Coronavirus among employees as well as clients, suppliers and others
- to remain in operation in order to execute the services for our customers in a timely manner at high quality
UFAG Laboratorien AG has a Crisis Management Task Force in place including CEO and upper management. To date,the following measures are put in place to achieve the goals of the pandemic plan:
- Following the official COVID-19 guidelines of the Swiss Authorities (BAG)
- Strict hygiene measures and guidelines for employees and supplier/logistics staff
- Separation of parcel reception and unpacking from all other operational activities
- Regular cleaning and desinfection of shared equipment as well as door handles and handrails
- Cancellation and strict limitation of business travel as wells as visits or audits by clients, suppliers and others.
- Limitation of internal meetings to an absolute minimum. They must take place with not more than 5 participants and in way to keep social distance.
- Arrangements for home office wherever possible
- Spatial and temporal splitting of teams
- Access to coffee and lunch break areas has been organized at staggered intervalls and area layout has been arranged to support social distancing.
Currently, as per 02 April 2020, all divisions are fully operational.
Should this change or governmental guidelines affect our operational status, we will update you immediately.
We thank you for your trust and good co-operation and we are looking forward to continuing our service for you in these challenging times.
Dr. Martin Knauf Alexander OleschinskyTo the summary
CEO Head of Division Order Management